- Replaced my iBook power cable (gosh, that was expensive).
- Picked up the microwave from the shop. It now functions without making me think it mistook my kitchen for an airfield.
- Called my health insurance.
- Called Orange and settled the matter of the phantom GPRS connection.
- Dropped off six (SIX!) pairs of trousers which needed repairing (three of which are my “warm favourites).
- Last but not least, cleaned what was left to clean in the flat, and hoovered. It took roughly 15 minutes in total.
- Write a letter to teaching school to ask for part-time schooling. I’ve been putting this one off for ages (can you tell how motivated I am to find myself a student again?)
Tonight’s post proudly provided by Stephanie’s Anti-Procrastination Squad.