With the intention of doing things in a less obsessive manner, here is what I accomplished this evening:
- paid bills
- answered a bunch of e-mails (some of them very old)
- fired off a couple of e-mails to try and get paid for stuff I did in November/December
- freed some space on my hard drive (hopefully the iBook will stop freezing)
- sorted some school papers in a file.
I was very ambitious, however, so there are a certain number of things I didn’t do:
- spend 30 minutes marking tests (too tired, no use doing it when you’re going to make mistakes)
- clean up the broken glass on the balcony
- write a few posts
- write down the last two months’ expenses in my big spreadsheet.